Monday 14 March 2016

Life Drawing Project

Our life drawing project has been really fun so far and I love the images I am gaining from doing it! I feel that life drawing is something that is going to help my drastically in my drawing as well as in my animation and I am definitely going to carry this on after this project is over. Not only is it really fun to do but you actually start to understand more about how the body rests, how it works against gravity and how people stand and lean their bodies in different ways. Below are a couple of my favourite drawings I have done so far. I think to push myself further I am going to start looking into drawing hands as this is one of my weaknesses in drawing and hopefully I will be able to draw hands properly in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment