Friday 13 November 2015

The Other Side, Production Diary - (13/11/15)

Most of my ideas I feel now are pretty solid and I am happy with the narrative I have settled with so I felt it was time to start on a rough storyboard, which is what I did today. I feel like this went really well and I am taking inspiration from Disney for the look and feel of my forest in my animation so I was sure to look at lots of different Disney storyboards on Pinterest and online to see how they laid out forests. I also looked at lots of different shot types such as wide shot, god's eye POV shot and different angles so that I could portray my characters in the right way. I sketched a storyboard up and I'm quite happy with the results. I then went on to create my first draft of my animatic and this went quite well as I was familiar with the program Premiere Pro so I didn't have any technical problems. After chatting with Mat he has suggested I take a few shots out as it's too complicated for the time I have so I'm going to have a look over the first shots of my lumberjack walking through the forest as I have a lot of shots for that scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment