Thursday 5 November 2015

The Other Side, Production Diary - (05/11/15)

Pinterest is a great website for coming up with ideas and creating inspiration for yourself so this is what I have been focused on today so that my ideas become solid. I am thinking about changing my original idea as I'm not sure I like it very much. Below I have screenshotted my Pinterest board to show the kind of images I'm looking at for inspiration and I am really liking the idea of having a lumberjack cutting down a tree and having a twist in there somewhere. I also have been looking at different storyboards and how they can be used most effectively. Below you can see a shot of a Snow White storyboard and I thought this was interesting because you can see how they have put a square to the camera movement. By looking at Pinterest I know that I want to look at a new idea and really focus on getting a solid and interesting storyboard.


No comments:

Post a Comment