Friday, 15 April 2016

Production Diary - IDENTS - 15/04/2016

So, I feel like I have made massive progress today and I feel like my e4 ident is pretty much finished! I am going to get a few peers to look over the result and see if there are any major changes that need to be made but overall I am really happy with the way it has come out. I really enjoyed using After Effects and I definitely want to use it again in future projects. Below I have put a few screen shots of previews of my finished ident and the main thing I found with very fast movements is that it's easier to have less keyframes as it doesn't actually require as many as I was putting in originally which was slowing my whole animation down. I changed a few things since I last documented and that was that I basically changed all my keyframes around because I wasn't happy with them and sometimes it's actually easier just to get rid of all the keyframes and start again if you really aren't liking how it's looking.

No comments:

Post a comment