Saturday 2 April 2016

E4 Animatic

Here is my E4 animatic and even though my idea is simple and easy to follow I still thought it was really important to have an animatic. This allowed me to plan out how long it should take my Koala to reach and grab the flower in this narrative and plan out having the E4 logo up for 3 seconds like the brief asks for. I feel like to make my animatic more effective I could have added sound, however I am planning on looking at different e4 soundtracks so that my ident really fits with the channel. I am also thinking about looking at using Australian instrument sound effects on top of the e4 music just to add that little bit extra. I think this animatic really clearly shows what I wanted to achieve and that's the most important thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment