Thursday 7 January 2016

My Favourite Shoe Drawings!

Here are my favourites of all my shoe drawings, and these are the few that I am going to decide from to form a narrative for. I have chosen a punk boots, some running shoes in a race and cowboy that has been walked all over by his own boots!


I have decided that I want to go with the drawing of the cowboy getting walked over by his own boots, I really like this one because I can form an interesting narrative from it. My next steps are now going to be to create 12 more images relating to this image and to create a storyboard for my developing narrative. I do like the charcoal technique I have used here and the the fact that it is black and white but I could possibly change the technique used here. I want to look at the different techniques that animators are using in the industry and see the ways I can make my drawings fit this and be more relevant rather than random techniques and materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment