Monday 22 February 2016

Location Development - The Bridge

As my first location I was going to use Leeds and Liverpool Canal but on location I didn't really like the place that much when I got there and it was so cold and windy that I couldn't draw properly so I decided not to go with it. Although, it was still an experience going and trying to draw on paper that kept flying away and having a very, very cold hand to draw with! Below are my drawings from location and some images I took there. My drawings are very rushed here and not very precise in perspective so I felt like it was just not worth trying to use this location if I didn't like it. It was especially hard to find a place to sit and draw as there were not nearby benches or anything really to sit on. I didn't have  that many different composition ideas for this location either and it was hard for me to imagine a scene apart form the obvious stood on the bridge. Anyway, I thought I'd mention this location even though I didn't use it as I still went to the trouble to go there and draw something.



Photographs from location:

No comments:

Post a Comment