Sunday 5 February 2017

Applied Production Diary (31/1/17 - 5/2/17)

This week we were briefed on the animation documentary brief, where we had to team up and make an animation that tackled one of these themes: Sustainability, Science, History, Politics

I have teamed up with Amy & Emma, as we all have an interest in stop-motion and want to take it further in this module. So far we are interested in the themes history and sustainability, however the next steps are to get together and discuss the different ideas for each topic and which would be the strong choice. I feel that this module I will be able to work completely on my strengths as I will be able to create a better animation with a group than on my own!

Examples of history themed stop-motions:


History Channel "Evolve" Commercial from Jesse Fleece on Vimeo.

The History of Zapatismo (in Stop motion Animation) HD from Whackala on Vimeo.


Examples of a sustainability stop-motions:

Back to the Start from Johnny Kelly on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment