Tuesday 29 December 2015

Production Diary, The Other Side - 29/12/15

I have been working over the holidays on colouring my scenes and tweaking them and putting in shadows where I think it's necessary. I only now have one more scene to complete and then I can start to put all of my scenes together, however I do not have Premiere Pro on my laptop so I will have to wait till I get back to college before I can start to do that! Below I'm going to put a line test, and this scene has been particularly tricky for me, I feel like my character does not move how I wanted him to. I'm going to focus on changing this scene when I go back to college as on my laptop I'm facing technical difficulties where the timeline will not play at the right speed so it's very hard to fix the timing of the walk cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment