Thursday 10 December 2015

Ideas for SHOE

My first ideas for coming up with 24 images relating to the word shoe were simply just to draw different types of shoe, but I found that I was bored of this idea and that it was too bland. So, instead I decided that I was going to come up with lots of phrases that related to the word shoe and create different drawings that explain these. Here are a few that I personally like that I have found, some are still going to be the idea of different shoes as there is only so many phrases.
  • Goody two shoes
  • Shaking in your boots
  • Big shoes to fill
  • The shoe is on the other foot
  • If the shoe fits
  • These boots are made for walking
  • Blue Suede Shoes
Below I have put a few drawings on mine to show how I have approached my word.

No comments:

Post a Comment