Friday 29 January 2016

Turn Around Progress

Here is my turn around all cleaned up and I'm quite happy with it, I still feel like I need to alter a few things here and there as her eye seem to shrink a little in one frame. I also need to concentrate on getting her leaves on her head to be consistent and to do this I'm just going to re-watch my turn around after each small alteration so that I get it to where I want it to be. Something else I struggled with was the proportions of the leaves and making sure they did not change in size as she turns to the back. I feel that keeping proportion is something that I definitely need to improve on, and to do this I will just have to keep practicing. I also need to tweak the bottom of her dress as some of the frames have a rounded bottom whereas most of the dress is jagged. My next steps are to colour my pixie as well as tweak her to make sure she is always constant in her proportions.


No comments:

Post a Comment