Sunday 15 April 2018

Getting props made!

LAMP







It actually lights up!

  

CURTAIN POLE 

I took advantage of having a boyfriend who is a mechanical engineer and got him to create some of my props for me, I gave the measurements and the kind of thing I would like and he made them using machines I wish I knew the name of!


The metal pole next to the stick I gave him to measure the length from.









The final product, and the brass ends matched with the brass door knobs.

SCISSORS

Again, this is Chris making the scissors in his workshop. I needed these making specially as the needed to be the right size to match the puppets.










The final product, I love the shape of these scissors and they match the aesthetic of my animation.

THE BOX


DOORKNOBS


No comments:

Post a Comment